Shard Shard

Really good sounds here. I wish it were just a little bit longer!

Time to Get Real Time to Get Real

Wow. This sounds very professional. Perfect buildup. Sounds very much like a superhero movie opening, while still being original. The voice clip you used was integrated very well. Really just a great job all around!

Hen Mei Hen Mei

Very pretty. ;)

Redemption 2014 Redemption 2014

Wow! That's a huge improvement! Not only did the drums sound better, but the overall sound environment was re-done, and it's incredibly well done. Huge improvement since you started.

Deshiel responds:

It didn't get the attention I was hoping for thought. :)
Thanks for the review.

|R|Roaring Whisper |R|Roaring Whisper

Reminds me of Age of Empires, and that's a great thing. Sounds pretty original and none of the sounds annoyed me or became repetitive. Keep it up!

Radiationator responds:

Thanks! I used to play Age of Empires all the time, so it could have influenced me some :D

Multifarious Multifarious

Pretty smooth, but a bit hollow. I do like all the different sounds a lot though, and it flows well. Keep it up!

Matches responds:

Thanks I appreciate the input, maybe I'll throw in a lower oscillating bass in some of the parts to kinda deepen it out a bit. glad you like it :]

Fun Dystopia Fun Dystopia

It makes me think of a shady clown night club. I like it, good vibes.

Make Her Say Make Her Say

Very well done. Lyrics smooth, beat slick. I like the almost Justin Timberlake feel I get from it, makes me want to dance. Good job!

TheTrueBonanza responds:

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Have a blessed day c:.

Dystopia Dystopia

I dig it. I adore Blade Runner and I can certainly feel that influence coming through. I liked 2:09-2:30 the best, the drums were great.

Magic Of Love Magic Of Love

It's good, but it needs a little more than just synths to keep it interesting. The build up from 0:00-0:34 was the best part. Perhaps a fade out after, with some sort of second build up into a drumline and bass afterwards with the same sort of chord progression would help. With a little more work it could be great!